On your healthcare insurer's website you can log in with your DigiD to gain insight into the health care cost that you have incurred and the total cost that has been charged to you by the health insurer. All health insurers have a digital environment where you can view your healthcare costs. Here you can also see what you pay for personal contribution and the excess you pay.
You will also find information about the date that you made use of care or the medicines that were dispensed, including information about, amongst things, the name of the medicine. The healthcare insurer cannot send these detailed statements to you by e-mail or by post because of privacy regulations. This is the reason why you are being asked to log in onto your health insurer's website to obtain the detailed statements.
Where can you find the detailed statement
To view your healthcare costs online, you must log in to your personal page from your healthcare insurer. Usually you will need a DigiD. On your personal page you can view the detailed statement and (usually) download it:
- Go to the website of your health insurer.
- Almost all health insurers alow you to log in on their mijnomgeving. You can log in to the mijnomgeving by clicking on a button at the top of the webpage, which says "Log in" or "Mijn ..." followed by the name of the health insurer. You will always need your DigiD and a (mobile) telephone number to receive an SMS-code.
- After logging in, you will start on the homepage of mijnomgeving. Here you will search for the declaratie- or zorgkostenoverzicht. This statement can usually be found by clicking on "(Mijn) zorgkosten", "Declaraties", "Uitgekeerde nota's", etc.
- You are now in the healthcost overview page. Many health insurers offer the option to filter by year and type of care. Choose the year in which the treatment took place. Choose Farmacie to filter by type of care.
Find the treatment and open the details. This is often done by clicking on the treatment, by clicking on "Details" or on an arrow or plus sign that appears next to the treatment. Sometimes you only have to double click on, for example, Farmacie.
- Most health insurers will allow you to download a PDF-form of the specified statement from the detaills section.
Help us to make your claim is processed as quickly as possible
TBR can only process claims that have been completed thoroughly. Missing information? Ask your health insurer or pharmacist to provide the correct statements or receipts.
- Accountnumber, date of birth, name and address of the patient
- The name of the medicine, the date of issuance (a.k.a. date of treatment) and the dispensing pharmacist.
- The amount of the Personal Contribution