On your healthcare insurer's website you can log in with your DigiD to gain insight into the health care costs that you have incurred and the total costs that have been charged to you by the health insurer. All health insurers have a digital environment where you can view your healthcare costs. In this digital environment you can also see the amount of your Personal Contribution and the Excess you are paying.
You will also find information about the date that you made use of the care or medicines that were dispensed, including information about e.g., the name of the medicine. The healthcare insurer cannot send you these specified overviews by e-mail or by post regarding the Privacy Act. This is why you are being asked to log in on your health insurer's website to obtain the specified overviews.
Where can you find the specified overview?
To view your healthcare costs online, you must log in to your personal page from your healthcare insurer. In most cases you will need a DigiD to do so. On your personal page you can view the specified overview and (in general) you will also be able to download it:
- Go to the website of your health insurer.
- Most health insurers allow you to log in on their mijnomgeving. You can log in to the mijnomgeving by selecting "Log in" or "Mijn ..." followed by the name of the health insurer. In general this button is to be found at the top of the webpage. You will always need your DigiD and a (mobile) telephone number to receive an SMS-code.
- After logging in, you will start on the homepage of mijnomgeving. Here you will search for the declaratie- or zorgkostenoverzicht. In general you can find this overview by selecting "(Mijn) zorgkosten", "Declaraties", "Uitgekeerde nota's", etc.
- You are now on the healthcost overview page. Many health insurers offer the option to filter the overviews by year and type of care. Choose the year in which the treatment took place. Choose Farmacie to filter by type of care.
Find the treatment and open the details. This is often done by selecting the treatment, the "Details" or arrow or plus sign that appears next to the treatment. Sometimes you only have to double click on e.g. Farmacie.
- Most health insurers will allow you to download a PDF-form of the specified overview in the details-section.
Help us to make sure your claim is processed as quickly as possible
TBR only processes claims that are complete and correct. Do you miss necessary information/documents? Ask your health insurer or pharmacist to provide the correct statements or receipts.
In order to process your claim, we need:
- Account number, date of birth, name and address of the patient
- The name of the medicine, the date of issuance (date of treatment) and the dispensing pharmacist.
- The amount of paid Personal Contribution